Regional Commander: Kavango-East Region
Comm. Johanna Ngondo
Tel: +264 66 266 301
Cell: +264 81 497 2193
The Regional Commander will be responsible to the Inspector-General:
- The proper distribution of the authorized establishment;
- Assigning members, the allotment of duties and the administration connected there to;
- Control and supervision of members,maintenance of lawand order.
- Prevention and investigation of crime and maintenance of discipline within the region, and the
- Performance of any duty assigned by the Inspector- General.
- The Regional Commander is the Commanding Officer of all members within a region.The Regional Headquarters is the administrative centre a region and, with the exception of a few units; it is also responsible for the Government Property Account.
RUNDU STATION : RECKLESS AND OR NEGLIGENT DRIVING
- On Thursday, 2nd April 2015, at about 22h40, on the Rundu main road, at Kaguni Village, the driver of a white Ford sedan lost control and overturned, causing the vehicle to about 4 times.
There were only two people in the vehicle, the driver (N/Male, adult) and one passenger (N/Male, 16 years), both sustained serious injuries and was admitted at Rundu State Hospital in a serious condition.
Police investigations into the matter continue.